Presentations from the EGIAN Meeting 2-3 July are now available
The presentations from the July EGIAN Meeting in Brussels are now available in the members area at Presentations.
There were presentations on:
- EU Regulatory Update from Hilde Blomme, Deputy CEO of Accountancy Europe.
- The impact of EU Elections on the regulatory environment for the accounting profession – policy priorities and the tension between a legislative approach or competition law enforcement as market regulation instruments from Thomas Tindemans, Chair of Hill & Knowlton Strategies.
- The Structure of the Top 30 International Service Providers from Susanna Di Felicitiantonio, Head of European Affairs at ICAEW.
- Brydon Review from Steve Gale, Crowe UK and member of the Auditors’ Advisory Group to the Brydon Review.
- Update on the various market and regulatory reviews in the UK from Anthony Carey, Mazars.
- Regulatory Update from Netherlands.
- Update from CEAOB from Ralf Bose and Martin Kocks of CEAOB.