Over more than 30 years we have identified and assisted clients in navigating the complexities of international expansion. In order to share our experience, best practices and insights, we would like to invite you to join our webinar on International expansion: Top considerations for the treasury department on Thursday 19 April from 16.00 – 17.00 BST.
Jointly hosted with Afex and The Banking Concierge Co., the webinar will highlight some of the potential issues to consider and pitfalls to avoid when you are considering expanding internationally. Understanding these topics now can help to avoid costly delay in future and ensure a smooth expansion.
We will cover the following treasury issues in our webinar:
- Run through of the UK bank account opening process
- The importance of understanding ownership structure
- The difference a UK Director/employee can make to accessing a UK bank account
- Why the main UK banks aren’t always the best fit
- Why FX risk needs managing and how to do it
- How virtual iban accounts can be set up quickly to help facilitate payments for clients that do not have an existing banking relationship
Speakers will include Blick Rothenberg partner Jo Smith, Afex senior advisory consultant Trevor Charsley and The Banking Concierge Co. director Jay Greatley.