Accountancy Europe’s latest SME & Audit Policy Updates now out
Accountancy Europe’s latest SME Update for September is available in full on their website here.
This issues highlights include:
- Commissioner confirmation hearings highlight SME priorities
- International Chamber of Commerce says international tax rules for e-commerce should be revised
- Cyber risks are a growing challenge for SMEs
Their Audit Policy Update is available here.
- New IAASB Chair Tom Seidenstein at Accountancy Europe
- Accountancy Europe recommends developing a separate standard for audit of less complex entities
- New report examines the relationship between multidisciplinary firms and audit quality
- Netherlands: Committee for the future of the accountancy sector publishes preliminary findings of its review
- UK: Public anger towards auditors alarms Sir Donal Brydon, UK expert reviewing the audit sector
- UK: FRC is proposing to introduce a white list of permitted services for auditors of PIEs