Accountancy Europe’s latest SME update is now available. The full update is available HERE
- Negotiations on VAT simplification for SMEs divides Member States.
- Non-financial reporting guidelines publishes, includes SMEs that are part of supply chains.
- Cyber-attacks pose a risk for SMEs, several recommendations and toolkits put forward.
Accountancy Europe’s latest Tax Policy update is now available. The full update is available HERE
- EU Finance Ministers get update on financial transaction tax
- G20 Finance Ministers approve way forward on international tax reform
- All bets open on European Parliament’s permanent tax Committee
Accountancy Europe’s latest Technology update is now available. The full update is available HERE
- Digitalisation: auditing more than financial data
- Cybersecurity Act enters into force on 26 June
- EU adopts sanctions against cyber-attacks
- ESAs publish joint advice on ICT risk management and cybersecurity
- Auditability of AI systems is key to ensure accountability, says the EC
- OECD adopts the first intergovernmental standard on AI
- International community agrees a roadmap to resolve the digital economy tax challenges
- Crypto assets, AI and machine learning, fintech on the IOSCO 2019 work program