The next BKR EMEA Future Leaders Event is being held in Amsterdam at the HILTON AMSTERDAM AIRPORT SCHIPHOL.
As announced at the regional meeting in Porto, the BKR EMEA Region will be holding the next meetings in the Future Leaders program. Both the current alumni and a new group will be developed. As a result it is planned to have separate meetings for both groups that will run alongside each other.
Aim & Objectives
‘The aim of the program is to assist member firms to develop the best people into the future leaders, thus making both the firms and the individuals more effective.’
The Objectives are:
- To advance an individual’s career.
- To increase an individual’s effectiveness and leadership skills.
- To retain a firm’s best people.
- To improve the quality of a firm’s client service.
- To help an individual transit from senior manager/junior partner to being a senior partner.
For the alumni it is an opportunity to network, swap experiences, engage with partners and carry out further career development.
When and where
These meetings will take place on the evening of Monday 25 (all should attend this) and all day on Tuesday 26 November 2019, at the Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, after the scheduled annual Tax meeting.
Details have been sent out to members. Please contact Tim Morris, Executive Director, EMEA Region firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more details.