The next BKR Employment Tax Practice Group webinar will take place on 25 June 2019 at 10.00 UK time.
The topic is:
BKR Employment Tax Practice Group Webinar – Short Term Business Visitors: Reporting requirements and challenges
- Are companies required to track business travelers?
- What is the maximum number of days a business traveler is allowed to spend before they create tax and social security implications?
- What do companies have to report for business travelers as well as the deadlines? E.g. payroll, declaring who the business travelers are
- What are the consequences of not tracking and reporting business travelers correctly?
- Is an A1 certificate required?
This session will be chaired by Rachel MacPhee from Blick Rothenberg.