- Leveraging the expertise of BKR firms
- Membership of BKR ensures global contract for VAT registration in 9 countries
- A company's global expansion with BKR International
- French BKR firm instrumental in achieving result for client of London firm
- BKR presence in Guernsey proves valuable for Mumbai firm
- Treatment of employee expenses across multiple jurisdictions
- Multi-jurisdictional payroll, accounting and other professional services
- Cross-border: Italy to France
- International tax planning
- Reaching out from Turkey
- Cross-border accounting and consulting services
- Global Transfer Pricing reports
- BKR International inter-firm collaboration
Reaching out from Turkey
Our Turkish member firm, IŞIK Yeminli Mali Müşavirlik ve Bağımsız Denetim A.Ş., has a key client with operations abroad and who were experiencing significant weaknesses in the controls of their accounting system.
Our member in Turkey initiated a meeting to discuss the necessary coordination between their team and other BKR members, and to establish the principles and client requirements.
The referral process was straightforward yet effective:
- Introduce the client to the relevant BKR Member firm.
- Define the services needed by the client and explain/discuss these to the BKR Member, ensuring to prevent any misunderstanding.
- Undertake responsibility for constructing the reporting format.
- Create, establish and maintain coordination between client and the BKR Member.
Our Turkish member continues to review the reports with their client, which are prepared by fellow BKR member firms, regarding their operations abroad, coordinating all points and questions raised.
With the relationships made at BKR International, it was easy for our member to involve other BKR firms in the relevant territories to assist in the project and alleviate the client’s weaknesses in their systems, implementing the appropriate controls.