- Leveraging the expertise of BKR firms
- Membership of BKR ensures global contract for VAT registration in 9 countries
- A company's global expansion with BKR International
- French BKR firm instrumental in achieving result for client of London firm
- BKR presence in Guernsey proves valuable for Mumbai firm
- Treatment of employee expenses across multiple jurisdictions
- Multi-jurisdictional payroll, accounting and other professional services
- Cross-border: Italy to France
- International tax planning
- Reaching out from Turkey
- Cross-border accounting and consulting services
- Global Transfer Pricing reports
- BKR International inter-firm collaboration
Membership of BKR ensures global contract for VAT registration in 9 countries
The BKR association proved pivotal in helping win a contract for Fluency Solutions (Blick Rothenberg’s global outsourced accounting company – and featured in previous News Article: http://www.bkremea.com/Global-outsourced-accounting.aspx).
Fluency Solutions were in discussion with a high-end fashionable footwear manufacturer (ultimately listed on NASDAQ) over registering for VAT in a number of countries, in addition to the United Kingdom. The 8 additional countries where the client required VAT registration were Austria, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Romania, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Centralised by Fluency in London, the client’s requirements were able to be fulfilled due to Blick Rothenberg being a member of BKR International and having access to member firms in each of these countries.
Prompt responses from all BKR members, detailing information such as the costs of registration, the time to be taken by the local tax authorities to process such registration, and the filing frequency of returns, resulted in providing the client with the necessary confidence to proceed and engage Fluency Solutions.