- Leveraging the expertise of BKR firms
- Membership of BKR ensures global contract for VAT registration in 9 countries
- A company's global expansion with BKR International
- French BKR firm instrumental in achieving result for client of London firm
- BKR presence in Guernsey proves valuable for Mumbai firm
- Treatment of employee expenses across multiple jurisdictions
- Multi-jurisdictional payroll, accounting and other professional services
- Cross-border: Italy to France
- International tax planning
- Reaching out from Turkey
- Cross-border accounting and consulting services
- Global Transfer Pricing reports
- BKR International inter-firm collaboration
Global Transfer Pricing reports
There are a number of examples of transfer pricing studies that have been required across a number of jurisdictions and have led to one-off work, as well as some on-going fees, for BKR member firms.
In January 2010, for instance, our London member obtained quotes and information from BKR International firms in Cyprus, Ireland and Norway in order to prepare a global transfer pricing report for a client. This resulted in one-off work for the Norwegian and Cypriot member firms, and recurring fees for our London and Irish members in respect of on-going tax and accounts work.