- Leveraging the expertise of BKR firms
- Membership of BKR ensures global contract for VAT registration in 9 countries
- A company's global expansion with BKR International
- French BKR firm instrumental in achieving result for client of London firm
- BKR presence in Guernsey proves valuable for Mumbai firm
- Treatment of employee expenses across multiple jurisdictions
- Multi-jurisdictional payroll, accounting and other professional services
- Cross-border: Italy to France
- International tax planning
- Reaching out from Turkey
- Cross-border accounting and consulting services
- Global Transfer Pricing reports
- BKR International inter-firm collaboration
Cross-border accounting and consulting services
A Cyprus resident bank which is an existing consulting client of Euroglobal SEE Audit, operating in a multi-jurisdictional environment, requested accounting services for its subsidiary in the Ukraine. Through the BKR International association it was possible to introduce and refer this request to our Ukrainian member firm, International Auditing Group Ltd.
The initial feedback from the client was very positive, highlighting the quick response time to provide a proposal for the scope of services and the related fees.
Coordinated efforts by both members proved to be valuable in securing this engagement by offering a personalised approach and ultimately addressing the client’s international needs for professional services.
The engagement is currently ongoing and has been running successfully for the past year.